The Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2013 Stroller. Whats New?
We dont know yet but will be sure to let you know as soon as we get word of any changes to the Baby Jogger City Mini GT stroller.
Not sure what the New City Mini GT stroller is. Here is the full rundown.
Baby Jogger has listened to parents’ feedback and has designed a compact, all-terrain stroller that’s sure to be a hit! The City Mini GT balances value with the most desired features that parents want in a stroller. The Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2013 takes what is great about the original City Mini stroller and it adds great features to make a very versatile indoor/outdoor stroller.
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2013 stroller offers:
- Forever air rubber tires on maneuverable 8.5″ wheels
- Front suspension
- Adjustable height handlebar
- Multi-position, padded reclining seat with improved padding and support over standard City Mini
- Longer legrest and deeper seat over standard City Mini
- One handed fold
- More headroom than standard City Mini stroller, at about 26 inches
- Accepts all the same accessories as standard City Mini
The City Mini GT 2013 comes in a single seat model and also a double City Mini GT 2013 version. The single seat version retails at $350 in four colors, and the double version retails at $579 in two colors.